Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Performance options

Well I had two ideas for my performance/presentation.

Option 1: we all go to the HFA and I play a song on the piano...the only instrument I have any skills with. I'm not sure if that would be allowed? But it could be fun!

Option 2: I teach everyone some swing dancing skills I've learned at swing club. this could be fun too, although it could be difficult as I am one person, but I think I could work it out. Everyone would need to participate I think. I would bring in some swing dancing music and we would have good times.

Any opinions?

1 comment:

Nic McPhee said...

You can totally play piano in HFA, and we've trouped over there for both piano and dance things in the past. I also really like the swing dance idea - involving lots of people is always way good (and really appropriate given the social nature of a lot of the music we're reading about). If you want us to dance, would it help to again go to a different space? Would you like to have more time (like a whole class period)?