Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Easy A?

I think a lot of people in our class (including me) assumed this would be an easy A. and wow, it's not. I sort of wish I had written more on the blog and paid attention to when I had to do my blog summary because just that one low grade from doing it a couple weeks late dropped my average by quite a bit. Well here I am writing more on the blog. maybe I should post like 10 posts tonight and catch up to the people with 20-something posts. I don't think that would help, but oh well. I'm sort of glad it's not just a class where everyone gets an A, I never liked commie classes like that when it doesn't matter what you do, all I wish is that I had done more.
and in case you were concerned for me, my neighbor moved his sub to the other side of the room so now it blasts more into the room on the other side of his. One can still hear it from the other end of the hall...but it made a difference to me. :)

1 comment:

Nic McPhee said...

I wouldn't encourage posting a zillion things in the hopes of overwhelming me with quantity :-).

I would encourage everyone to fill in any gaps that they have (especially blog and discussions summaries, as those really hurt if they're missing).

And I'm glad the noise moved away from you some. Not sure the world is a better place in general, but it's better for you, which is cool.